Jun 08, 2014 - 04:31 AM
You cannot change your ticket once you are within 24 hours of departure as stated on the ticket in the fare rules, you are also
6 hours ahead of us in the States, you are out the cost of this ticket if you did not take this train:
- Cancellation requests are subject to a 30% penalty when received 24 hours prior to the trains departure.
- The ticket is non-refundable if cancelled within 24 hours of the trains departure.
- The cancellation penalty breakdown is as follows: 20% penalty to Trenitalia, and 10% processing fee to ItaliaRail for handling and processing the cancellation.
- Changes to your ticket are allowed at a fee of $20.00 per change.
- Changes are also subject to a price increase if the new fare is more expensive. There is NO refund if the new fare is less expensive.
- No changes are allowed within 24hours prior to the trains departure.