Sep 22, 2014 - 09:20 AM
You can print your regional ticket at the ticket kisok in Pisa, once a ticket is validated the journey must be completed within 6 hours of validation:
To retrieve your ticket, proceed to the self-service kiosks located in the Italian train stations.
For English, click on the British flag located on the bottom of the screen.
- In the selection menu on the screen, please press “ Collect Your Ticket ".
- On the following screen, enter your e-ticket confirmation code (PNR), which is a 6 digit alphanumeric combination unique to your trip, and is included in the email confirmation you receive from Rail Europe. If you’ve registered on the Rail Europe site, you may also find your e-ticket number in your order history tab, as well as in your itinerary on the Rail Europe mobile site or iPhone App.
- On the next screen, enter the Surname ( last name) of the traveler. Then click " Confirm Surname".
- On the following screen, enter the Name ( first name) of the traveler. Then click " Confirm Name".
- The next screen shows all the information related to the order you have selected. Click " Forward".
- Your tickets will now print. Don't forget to retrieve the ticket(s) from the slot under the touch screen.
Important: You must also validate your train ticket at the machine located at the departure platforms. Please be sure to do so before boarding your train to travel.
Please arrive at the train station at least 20 minutes prior to your departure time to allow ample time to print your tickets and board your train. If you have multiple trips (in Italy) for which you need to retrieve Print at Station train tickets, we strongly recommend you print them during one session at the kiosk for your own convenience and peace of mind.
If you have any issues retrieving your ticket at the station, please go to the Trenitalia ticket window for assistance